G8. HPLC Evolution at its best!
Tosoh’s fully automated HLC-723 G8 analyser is the newest addition to our HPLC family.
Compact, robust and easy to use, the G8 analyser continues to offer the high quality that you would expect from a Tosoh system.
Tosoh’s new G8 offers the fastest available throughput of HbA1c results in just 1.6 minutes,with Hb variant detection, providing the ideal solution for rapid and reliable diabetic monitoring. In depth analysis of patients with haemoglobin variants can be achieved by simple mode change to
In addition, the G8 has the flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of modern laboratories by offering the unique opportunity to upgrade from 90 sample loader to 290 sample loader and laboratory automation models.
G8 key features:
Fast - to ensure your workload is dealt with swiftly
- HbA1c results in 1.6 minutes
- HbF and HbA2 results in 6 minutes
Fully Automated - to minimise operator intervention
- Fully automated maintenance,start-up and shutdown
- Primary tube sampling with cap piercing
- Integrated barcode reader for sample identification
Reliable and Precise - to ensure a consistent service
- HbA1c Inter- and Intra assay CV’s < 1% allowing exceptional patient management
- HbA2 Inter- and Intra assay CV’s < 3%
- High quality chromatographic resolution, eliminating interferences
User Friendly - to minimise operator error
- Touch screen operation
- Easy to understand and transparent software
- Only one type of sample rack required
Flexible - to meet your laboratory's requirements
- Different sample types and sizes can be loaded continuously onto the system together with secondary tubes, in any order in any rack
- Available with a 90 sample loader, 290 sample loader and in a laboratory automation configuration
- Highly developed customisable flags to meet your needs
Sophisticated Functions - for easy integration
- Bi-directional communication capability
- Optional integration to Piano Data Manager incorporating a single universal host interface to multiple analysers
- STAT position
Compact Benchtop Size - to minimise benchspace
- Small footprint reduces required bench space
HPLC Technology - to ensure the use of an established methodology
- Gold standard technology used in the DCCT (Diabetes Control and Complications Trial)
- NGSP and IFCC certified
The G8 supports a dedicated
HbA1c analysis mode with
variant detection, as well as a dedicated b-Thalassaemia screening mode. Chromatogram examples can be accessed below.
View Example Chromatograms
The G8 can also be integrated into your laboratory automation system. Click here for details.